Dubai Marina Sunset Yacht Tour with Alcoholic Drinks
- Snacks (5pm trip only)
- Bottled water
- Restroom on board
- Professional captain and crew members
- Life jacket onboard
- Beer and wine can be purchased onboard(Age 18+)
- Dubai Harbour - Yacht Club, Dubai Marina - Dubai - United Arab Emirates Our team member will escort you to the yacht from the security gate.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Travel time is included in the total duration of the tour.
- 2 hour refers to the overall time of the cruise.
- Age limit regulation for the use of alcoholic beverages is 18 yrs. old above.
- Please feel free to reach out to the on-ground staff at the number at your ticket
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- You'll start at Dubai Harbour - Yacht Club Dubai Marina - Dubai - United Arab Emirates Our team member will escort you to the yacht from the security gate. See address & details
- Pass by Atlantis, The Palm Ain Dubai Dubai Marina
- You'll return to the starting point
- 766guneetk 0 contributions Abu dhabi day trip with Mr Karam We had an amazing experience with Mr Karam. He was very thoughtful and also very knowledgeable about the places he took us at. He was very accommodating and did all he could to make sure we had a great time! We were so happy to have Mr Karam as our tour guide and the places we visited were absolutely stunning!! Read more Written February 20, 2024
- 946clarax 0 contributions Fantastic one day at Abu Dhabi including Louvre and Mosque, with fabulous tour guid Karam! A fruitful one-day trip to facilitate my visit of Grand Mosque and Louvre (personal interest). Blue sky, Arabian Sea, seagull and wonderful tour guid Karam Regards with extraordinary photography skills definitely added a lot of value to the trip! Karma is caring and flexible on schedule with respect! We had a wonderful time! Read more Written February 13, 2024
- H3689RL_ 0 contributions best travel The guide's guide words are well-designed and really play a role in leading the visit, coupled with a rich and informative knowledge background, so that people have an immersive feeling. Thanks to the guide's service, we had a great time, and the guide's explanation was very interesting. This time, we were lucky to meet a knowledgeable guide. Putonghua speak well, spit words clearly, export, all the way, listen to his explanation, especially as listening to a beautiful poem. Read more Written February 12, 2024
- swetabhc 0 contributions Awesome and beautiful pictures with a great guide Karam Awesome trip to Abu Dhabi. We were so glad that Karam was our guide and has helped us in each and every concerns. Karam is a very friendly person and explains about the places really great. Hope to have furthermore trips with him. Read more Written February 7, 2024
- tstuti 0 contributions Perfect trip The trip was absolutely blissful and perfect. In time pick up to in time drop. Very kind, helpful and polite guide. It’s a must if you don’t want to plan things on your own. Read more Written February 2, 2024
- 158ellyc 0 contributions Abu Dhabi full day trip The trip was wonderful. Our professional tour guide Karam Singh gave us background history of the tourist spots along the way and planned our itinerary well. The pick up was on time as well. Read more Written February 1, 2024
- E8943PHchristyw 0 contributions Great tour Great tour with our very friendly & nice tour guide Karam Singh :) Very convenient with hotel pick-up from Dubai. Enjoyed the tour a lot ! Read more Written February 1, 2024
- H5279IFjant 0 contributions Smooth and well planned Abu Dhabi Day Tour Well planned with sufficient time and seamless experience at all locations! Karam was friendly and a great guide - thank u :) highly recommend Read more Written February 1, 2024
- Adventure30762048656 0 contributions Excellent! Must try! Excellent trip! Timely pickup and drop. Easy to communicate. Very humble and friendly guide. Lots of love to the guide Mr. Karam Singh. They'll share pickup timings and location well in advance. Highly maintained and spacious vehicle. Always ready to answer any questions. Gives a detailed explanation of the places and sites. Thank you. Read more Written January 28, 2024
- nagasaip2024 0 contributions ABU DHABI CITY TOUR The view of Abu Dhabi is soo beautiful. We had lot of time for photoshoots. Our guide MR. KARAM SINGH has the best knowledge regarding attractions in Abu Dhabi, we had best time spending in Abu Dhabi day out. He guided us nook and corner of Abu Dhabi attractions and we felt safe and good journey. Had a great trip. Read more Written January 28, 2024
- moreena2024 0 contributions Full day trip with Louvre Abu Dhabi. What a wonderful time in Abu Dhabi. Karan was kind and very informative. We got to save money on many items thanks to his advice. Our visit at the Sheik Zayed Mosque was wonderful with top on cherry visiting the Louvre museum and the drone show. I highly recommend this trip. Read more Written January 21, 2024
- johnstonea2024 0 contributions Full day trip city trip with Louvre Museum The Abu Dhabi City Tour with Karam was an excellent experience. I loved visiting the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, and a basket list item out, which was breathtakingly beautiful. The Emirates Palace Hotel was also a must-see, with its stunning architecture and opulent interiors. We closed the trip by touring the Louvre museum an awesome masterpiece and finally enjoyed the drone show. Overall, the tour was well-organized and informative, and I would highly recommend it. Read more Written January 21, 2024
- Safari52511580973 0 contributions Wonderful Abu Dhabi Tour with Karam Abu Dhabi is the must place you have to go! This tour is really amazing. Our tour guide is KARAM who is very nice and flexible. Well explanation and well-recommended is the best thing for us. Read more Written January 21, 2024
- G5620LYjoana 0 contributions Abu Dhabi tour Today is my birthday and I choose to celebrate it in UAE. Indeed a memorable day for me. I enjoyed the tour with Karam our tourguide. Read more Written January 20, 2024
- mariejoyv2024 0 contributions Abu Dhabi Tour with visit to Mosque, Heritage Village and Gallery. Highly recommended tour guide. d Our tour guide Karam is very good and accomodating. Very informative tour. We learned a lot from him. Hopefully I can come back with my family with same level of experience. Read more Written January 20, 2024
More to explore in Dubai
Most Recent: Reviews ordered by most recent publish date in descending order.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews ordered by recency and descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as wait time, length of visit, general tips, and location information.
Buy it with
Dubai Marina Sunset Yacht Tour with Alcoholic Drinks provided by 360 Adventures
Product overview: dubai marina sunset yacht tour with alcoholic drinks.
- Sunset Cruises
- By amwajyachts
Sunset yacht tour Dubai Marina
Prepare yourself for an enchanting journey as you witness the captivating beauty of the sun setting over the iconic Dubai Marina skyline.
Step aboard our luxurious yacht and immerse yourself in an ambiance of elegance and tranquility. Our professional crew will ensure that every moment of your sunset yacht tour is nothing short of extraordinary. Sit back, relax, and let us take you on a remarkable voyage along the picturesque coastline of Dubai Marina.
As the yacht sets sail, you’ll be greeted by the warm golden hues of the setting sun. The panoramic views of the Marina’s towering skyscrapers and pristine waters create a truly mesmerizing sight. Capture stunning photographs or simply soak in the serene atmosphere as you cruise through this architectural marvel.
Private sunset yacht rental in Dubai Marina
Don’t miss the opportunity to embark on a sunset yacht tour in Dubai Marina, where luxury, natural beauty, and unforgettable moments seamlessly blend together. Contact us today to reserve your spot and experience the sheer splendor of a Dubai Marina sunset from the comfort and opulence of our elegant yacht.
Luxury sunset yacht charter in Dubai
Booking a sunset yacht tour in dubai marina.
Dubai Marina sunset cruise
Dubai Sunset Boat Tour
DUBAI’S MAGNIFICENT SUNSET FROM THE WATERS
LIMITED TIME OFFER – AED 100 OFF
AED 890 AED 790 for a double rider
AED 790 AED 690 for a single rider
As the sun sets over the emerald waters of the Arabian Gulf, experience what it’s like to drive your own boat. Discover Dubai’s iconic coastline and enjoy photo opportunities of some of the world’s most famous landmarks like Palm Jumeirah, Ain Dubai and Burj Al Arab. Reach speeds of 50km/h and enjoy a spectacular sunset over the water.
Our meeting point is Dubai Harbour – Marina Zone A , the brand new and biggest marina in the region. Upon your arrival, you’ll be welcomed by our enthusiastic staff. Surrounded by luxurious yachts and famous cruise ships, this promises to be the most luxurious waterport in the Middle East.
Marvel at luxurious yachts and cruise ships
HERO staff will outfit you with the latest boating safety equipment followed by a quick and entertaining operational briefing. They will provide you with all the information necessary for you to have a safe and enjoyable adventure at sea. Once assigned your user-friendly HERO boat, you will follow your Guide onto the next stage of your expedition: the great blue waters of the Dubai coastline.
As you follow your Guide out of the Dubai Harbour and past other impressive water vessels, the excitement starts to build. You will be in awe once you are in the open waters and see the brand new and iconic Ain Dubai. Take a picture-perfect selfie in front of the world’s largest observation wheel, set against the skyline of Jumeirah Beach Residences. After taking in the extravagant surroundings, you will scout your next location – the world-famous Palm Jumeirah
The world’s biggest observation wheel, Ain Dubai
Originally built as the Eighth Wonder of the World, cruise along the northern side of this artificial archipelago situated in the emerald waters of the Arabian Gulf. With its extravagant five star resorts perched on its fronds, you’ll catch a glimpse of it as you pass through it. A wide-angle view of the luxurious villas inside breathing air of luxury and elegance await you. Your guide will reveal its secrets, anecdotes and stories about what it took to build this stunning creation.
One of the World’s largest man-made islands
Standing on a triangular man-made island with its distinctive sail-shaped silhouette, it has become an iconic symbol and statement of modern Dubai. Often voted the world’s most luxurious hotel and known as “the world’s only seven-star hotel”, it is actually the third tallest hotel in the world. Normally not accessible to the public, your waterfront view will mean you will have the best point of view for the ultimate selfie or Instagram post, perfectly framed. Perhaps you will capture a glimpse of a helicopter landing on its roof-top helipad or a celebrity sunning themselves on the terrace of the exclusive resort beach club.
The world’s only 7-star hotel
As the first self-drive boats in Dubai, our boat tours give travellers the control to create their own thrilling experience along Dubai’s coastline. The HERO OdySea Boat Tours are more than an experience; captaining your own boat is an achievement. We encourage travellers to ‘Be a HERO’ for the day and drive their own boat!
A HERO is someone who is admired for their courage and outstanding achievements. By conquering the ocean, we hope to inspire travellers to ‘Be a HERO’ in other areas of their life. Part of our HERO mission is to protect the ocean and marine conservation is very important to us.
When you book a boat tour online, you will receive a complimentary HERO aluminium water bottle to reduce the use of plastic.
Use the PROMO CODE: “BEAHERO” when you book online and get it for FREE!
VIEW ALL BOAT TOURS
- Finer Details
Another record-breaking attraction, courtesy of Dubai! The world’s largest and tallest observation wheel is must-see from both ends. This magnificently big Ferris wheel is located on Bluewaters Island and can’t be missed. And when looking up at it from the ocean, you can’t help but marvel at the ingenious creation.
The wheel is 250m high and consists of 48 cabins, each of them hi-tech and offering literal 360 degree views of the glistening Dubai. It can take up to 1,750 people at a time, all supported by the 192 cables, with a total length of 2,400 km.
If you have a special occasion planned, whether it be a wedding, a birthday party or just a private and luxurious get-together, you can book a cabin exclusively for you and your guests. You can also choose to hire a mixologist, DJ and many more.
The world’s largest man-made island! A complete revelation, the renowned largest man-made island in the world, the Palm Jumeirah is one of Dubai’s proudest developments. There was so much hype about its construction that in 2002 when opened for sale, 4000 villas sold in the first 72 hours. Many celebrities including the Beckhams, Robert De Niro and Michael Schumacher were some of the first owners of the private properties. The construction of this 7-square kilometres island began in June 2001 and the handover of the first residential units was announced by the developers in 2006.
The Palm doubled Dubai’s shoreline extending it 6,5 kilometers into the Arabian Gulf. Interestingly, the island is sinking at 5 millimetres per year. Many of Dubai’s top 5-star hotels are located on the Palm. Walldorf Astoria, the One and Only and Sofitel to mention a few are some of the best high-end hotels in the world. It must be a surreal experience to stay in a luxury hotel on an artificial island.
On the HERO Signature tour, we cruise along the curve of the Palm. On the way you are able to get great views of the elaborate villas and lavish hotels. Cruising the waves with the open ocean on your right and the Palm on your left is quite unique. The views from the ocean are truly spectacular and allow you to appreciate just how incredible the Palm is. On the boat tour, we travel approximately 20-50 metres from the shoreline (depending on conditions) which gives you the amazing view of the properties on the fronds of the Palm. If you are lucky, you might even spot someone famous!
Atlantis, the Palm
The very first resort on the Palm! The very distinctive Atlantis stands majestically at the top of the crescent of the Palm. It was the first resort to open its doors on the Palm in 2008 and since then, it has welcomed Dubai visitors from all over the world. With over 1500 rooms, it is one of the largest hotels in the world. It also has a number of Suites and Super Suites. There are more than 5000 people working for Atlantis with 82 different nationalities speaking 68 languages.
Even if you are not staying there, Atlantis houses a few major attractions worth visiting like Aquaventure waterpark and the Lost Chambers Aquarium. Ambassador lagoon in the aquarium holds 11 million litres of water and is home to over 65 000 marine animals and over 250 species of fish. Even though this resort is already large scale, apparently, it’s not big enough! The expansion plans are currently in the process of being built. These will include hotel and residential properties and an even bigger Aquarium.
It can get busy around Atlantis depending on what time of year you visit, and the traffic on the Palm can be a bit congested reach it. If you are keen to get a good look at Atlantis without fighting the crowds, the ocean is the best angle to view it from. On the Signature HERO Boat Tour we travel alongside the Palm and stop right outside the front of Atlantis. Here, our Guide shares interesting facts and anecdotes about the attraction and also gives you a great opportunity to get epic photographs with Atlantis in the background.
Burj Al Arab
The most luxurious hotel in the world! London has Big Ben, Paris has the Eiffel Tower and while Dubai has several famous buildings, Burj Al Arab is certainly one of the most iconic! Known as the only 7-star hotel in the world, this lavish masterpiece is truly impressive. The best way to view this magnificent hotel is from the ocean!
The sail-shaped structure was inspired by the sail of the traditional fishing boats, dhows. Standing at 321m tall with 60 floors, Burj Al Arab is actually taller than the Eiffel Tower. With such a modern-look, it’s hard to believe that Burj Al Arab opened in December 1999 and is actually one of the older skyscrapers in Dubai.
Along the beach nearby Burj Al Arab, you can also see Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Mina Al Salam, Mina Al Naseem and Al Qasr which are also owned and managed by the Jumeirah Group. This group has 10 of the best hotels in Dubai with 11 other hotels internationally including London, Shanghai, Maldives and Frankfurt.
The Jumeirah Group is owned by the ruler of Dubai, HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum who also started companies like Emirates Airlines and DP World.
As expected, Burj Al Arab attracts many celebrities and high-profile individuals from around the world. There is restricted access to the hotel and it’s not easy to get up close due to the privacy of the guests. On the HERO Signature Boat Tour and HERO Sunset Boat Tour, we are lucky enough to get near the edge of Burj Al Arab. This means that our HERO Captains get possibly the best Burj Al Arab photo opportunities in Dubai. For all it’s beauty, it not surprising that tourists love to get their photo in this spot. A Burj Al Arab photo with you driving your own boat in the foreground is even more iconic!
- This activity is weather-dependent and stops may differ due to actual weather conditions on the day of your tour.
- No boat licence is required.
- Dress Code: Comfortable, Beach Wear
- Sunscreen and water are provided but guests are welcome to bring their own.
- Sunglasses are recommended.
- Guests are asked to arrive 15 minutes before tour time.
- Due to time restrictions, our guides cannot wait for any guests arriving late.
- Failure to arrive on time will result in missing the tour and we will not be able to process a refund.
- Tour lasts 90 minutes on the water (2 hours total)
- Drivers must be over 18 years old.
- Children over 6 years old can ride as passengers.
- Passengers over the age of 18 can take turns driving the boat.
- Maximum 2 people per boat.
- Maximum weight per boat 225kg.
- Hotel transfers are not provided.
- One time slot is available daily at sunset.
- Walk-in bookings are accepted subject to availability.
- Due to health concerns, pregnant women are not permitted.
- An inflatable safety vest is provided to all guests during the safety briefing.
More currencies, luxury sunset yacht cruise in dubai.
- Instant confirmation
- Mobile ticket
Cruise in style on a shared luxury yacht cruise, enjoying views of Dubai's landmarks while sipping on refreshments with a beautiful sunset backdrop.
Enjoy a 2-hour relaxing cruise on a luxury yacht and behold Dubai from a new perspective, perfect for a fun activity with family and friends.
Catch sight of Bluewaters Island– home to Ain Dubai, The Palm Jumeirah's luxurious charm, and the skyscrapers at Dubai Marina from the open deck.
Chat with the English-speaking guide or groove to the music onboard. Or better yet, share your sunset photos instantly with the onboard Wi-Fi.
Keep your energy levels up with light snacks and refreshing soft drinks as you dance the day away.
Fun Fact: Dubai is home to one of the world’s biggest fleets of superyachts.
2-hour shared luxury yacht cruise
Music & Wi-Fi onboard
- Alcoholic beverages
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Ratings & Reviews
Sail on dubai marina.
Embark on a 2-hour Dubai Marina yacht cruise and get ready to soak in 360-degree views from the open-air deck. Meet your English-speaking guide, ready to entertain you throughout your journey with interesting facts about the landmarks you cross. As you settle in with your friends and family, look out for Dubai's modern marvels, such as Dubai Marina, home to an artificial canal city, and towering skyscrapers like the twisting Cayan Tower. Enjoy an up-close view of the world's largest Ferris Wheel – Ain Dubai, a record-breaking structure constructed with enough steel to build 16 Airbus A380 aircraft!
Dubai's Skyline – A Tapestry of Tales
As the yacht cruises through Dubai Harbour, admire the orange sun hanging above skyscrapers during sunset, making for picturesque reflections on the water. Cross the world-famous Palm Jumeirah and marvel at the Atlantis Hotel, a majestic ocean-themed resort that offers stunning views of the Arabian Gulf. It features an underwater aquarium, a water park, and a replica of the lost city of Atlantis. You can also catch a glimpse of the Burj Al Arab – the ultimate symbol of Arabian hospitality and the jewel of Jumeirah. Onboard, you have access to soft drinks, ice cubes, and bottled drinking water, ensuring you stay refreshed throughout the journey. A selection of snacks is also on offer, ready to be savored while you gaze at the city's architectural feats.
4pm to 4:30pm: Boarding begins
5pm to 5:30pm: Departure from dock
Blue Water Island
Jumeirah Beach Residences
Atlantis Or Burj Al Arab
5:45 to 6:45pm: High tea
7pm to 7:30pm: Arrival at the dock
Know Before You Go
- Your experience may be subject to change due to rough sea conditions and the route may be altered to Atlantis or Burj Al Arab.
- This tour can accommodate a maximum of 30 people in 1 group.
Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
Please arrive at the boarding point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your cruise to avoid any delays.
Board your cruise at Dubai Harbour - Yacht Club. .
Address: New - Dubai Marina - Dubai
Get Directions to the Boarding Point
If you are driving towards boarding point, take route E11 from Dubai International Airport. It is a 28-min drive to the boarding point.
It is always a good idea to check a map or a navigation system for updated directions before starting your journey.
Similar experiences you'd love.
Top things to do in Dubai
Browse By Themes
Nearby cities to explore.
World at your tap.
We've served 20 million+ guests and we are here for you
20 million +
In the Media
24 x 7 Help Center
- Dubai Marina
- (+44) 203-287 0408
Sunset Yacht Trip in Dubai
Join us on an amazing sunset yacht trip in Dubai with our yacht charter . Enjoy a nautical cocktail with your loved one or friends and admire Dubai’s famous coastline while the day turns to evening.
A sunset yacht trip in Dubai represents a great choice no matter if you just want to relax after a full week of work or getting ready for a fun night. Escape the daily routine and cruise in style along the Dubai Marina, admiring the emirate’s great monuments during day, and moreover as they light up at evening!
Table of Contents
Itinerary of the sunset yacht trip in Dubai
A sunset yacht trip in Dubai takes only a couple of hours, which is enough time for you to admire the marvelous beauty of the scenery and allowing you to do other activities for the rest of the night, as well. The sunset yacht cruise in Dubai begins in the Dubai Marina, with the Cayan Towers standing proud near the state-of-the-art architecture of the Dubai Marina Yacht Club. After cruising into the open waters, the luxury yacht for rent in Dubai will pass the main points of interest like the Burj Al Arab and the World Islands, which are great views to be enjoyed under the golden light of the sunset. During this time of the day, all the wonderful wonders of the Dubai coastline put on a shade of greatness and mystery. You can admire this special time of the day from the deck of one of our luxury yachts , chosen together with our yacht charter experts in Dubai to suit particularly your needs and desires, depending on the number of your guests.
A sunset boat trip can also be the start of a memorable party. If you are interested in renting a party yacht in Dubai , we can schedule your cruise so that you will be onboard at sunset and you will continue to cruise while you are having a fun night with your friends. Reach out to our team to find out all there is to know about planning your party on a yacht in Dubai.
The crew of the yacht for rent in Dubai
The experienced captain and welcoming crew will greet you with a smile and make sure that every aspect of your trip is taken care of to the last detail so that you enjoy a memorable time!
Once you and your guests come onboard one of our sophisticated yachts for rent in Dubai , our trained staff members will ensure that each one of your needs are satisfied, allowing you to concentrate only on relaxing and enjoying a once in a lifetime experience with your friends or family.
If you want to rent a yacht in Dubai for an amazing sunset yacht trip , we invite you to get in touch with our local yacht charter representatives.
- News & Events
Luxury super yacht experience dubai, online booking.
- Wed, 28 Feb
- Thu, 29 Feb
Super yacht Experience
A once in lifetime experience on board of 42 meter tri-deck super yacht. Never done before experience, this is your chance to feel like a oligarch for the day! Suitable for families, couples and friends alike.
- Tri-deck super yacht
- DJ Live Entertainment
- Live cooking station
- Red carpet departure
- Premium beverages inclusive
- Enjoy swimming & inflatable pool
- Live Egg station
- Selection of cured meats
- Hash Brown Tomato Beans mushrooms
- Bread selection with jams
- Assorted sandwiches
- Tea, Coffee & Freshy squeezed juices
- Fresh fruits selection
Brunch, Sundowner, Nightfall
- Chicken, Beef, Lamb Sliders
- Mozarella Tomato Pesto
- Vegetable Kebabs
- Corn on the Cob
- Assorted Fruit PLatter
- Assorted dessert shots
Live Pasta Station
Where does the yacht depart from?
Do you offer transfers, where is the boarding point, do you have parking facilities.
- By Car: we recommend you to park at the Harbour free parking
Is there a tour guide on board?
Is this a private yacht, will there be an assigned space for us, can i bring in food and drinks, can i bring my own alcohol on board, can i swim, are babies allowed on board, is there any specific dress code, will there be options to stop the cruise for pictures, what time should we arrive on the day of the cruise, can we wear shoes on board, what if i am late, cancellation policy.
We had an amazing time and the team on the Yacht were absolutely fantastic. Cant wait to do it again. Troy Hodgson / 18 Feb 2024 / 52ft Yacht 5.00
Enjoy the Super Yacht experience!
- Yacht rental Dubai
- Work with us
- Rent your yacht
- Terms & Conditions
- Private Yacht Rental
- Yacht Tours
- Speedboat Tours
- Sunset & Dinner Cruise
- Sports Fishing
- Gulet Experience
- Yacht Party Dubai
- Superyacht Experience
- Superyacht Charter
Get in touch
- Unit 3, Marina Level, Al Majara Tower, Al Hubob Street, Dubai Marina, Dubai
- +971 4 457 3185
- Become a Partner
- Partner Portal Login