Please use a modern browser to view this website. Some elements might not work as expected when using Internet Explorer.
- Landing Page
- Luxury Yacht Vacation Types
- Corporate Yacht Charter
- Tailor Made Vacations
- Luxury Exploration Vacations
- View All 3564
- Motor Yachts
- Sailing Yachts
- Classic Yachts
- Catamaran Yachts
- Filter By Destination
- More Filters
- Latest Reviews
- Charter Special Offers
- Destination Guides
- Inspiration & Features
- Mediterranean Charter Yachts
- France Charter Yachts
- Italy Charter Yachts
- Croatia Charter Yachts
- Greece Charter Yachts
- Turkey Charter Yachts
- Bahamas Charter Yachts
- Caribbean Charter Yachts
- Australia Charter Yachts
- Thailand Charter Yachts
- Dubai Charter Yachts
- Destination News
- New To Fleet
- Charter Fleet Updates
- Special Offers
- Industry News
- Yacht Shows
- Corporate Charter
- Finding a Yacht Broker
- Charter Preferences
- Questions & Answers
- Add my yacht
- Yacht Charter Fleet
- New to Fleet News
Motor Yacht ‘Seventh Sense’ Joins Global Charter Fleet in Croatia
- Share this on Facebook
- Share this on X
- Share via Email
By Rebecca Bradbury 20 January 2016
The 33m/107ft superyacht ‘Seventh Sense’ will join the charter market this spring when she will be available for charter vacations in Croatia , Montenegro and Slovenia.
Previously named ‘Lady Trudy’, Seventh Sense arrived with her new owner in late 2015 and is currently undergoing a refit. You can, therefore, be among the first to charter the motor yacht when she launches with her new look in March or April.
The Ferretti yacht, built in 2008, can sleep a total of 12 guests in five cabins, including one master stateroom, one VIP stateroom, one double cabin and two twin cabins. Two Pullmans complete the accommodation offer.
Based in Trogir, Croatia , luxury yacht Seventh Sense will provide a luxurious setting from which to explore the mainland’s stunning coastline or island-hop across the Dalmatian islands.
Be among the first to charter motor yacht Seventh Sense when she becomes available in the idyllic cruising grounds of Croatia and Montenegro.
An on-deck Jacuzzi is the perfect place to unwind against the backdrop of idyllic isles and the plethora of water toys on board will ensure charter guests make the most of the Mediterranean waters. These include a Jet Ski, Seabob and Sea-Doo.
Photos of the charter yacht's interior will be available in mid-March, when they will be made available on Yacht Charter Fleet.
For more information on M/Y Seventh Sense, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker .
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in Croatia .
More Yacht Information
33m Custom Line 2008 / 2016
RELATED AREA GUIDES
View destinations guides, photo galleries & itineraries for areas related to this news article
- READ MORE ABOUT:
- Seventh Sense
Luxury Yachts Available in Greece This Summer
M/Y TITANIA Signs Up for Thailand Yacht Show
23 February 2024
22 February 2024
21 February 2024
- See All News
- See All Reviews
Charter Yacht of the week
Join our newsletter
Useful yacht charter news, latest yachts and expert advice, sent out every fortnight.
Please enter a valid e-mail
Thanks for subscribing
Featured Luxury Yachts for Charter
This is a small selection of the global luxury yacht charter fleet, with 3564 motor yachts, sail yachts, explorer yachts and catamarans to choose from including superyachts and megayachts, the world is your oyster. Why search for your ideal yacht charter vacation anywhere else?
136m | Lurssen
from $4,333,000 p/week ♦︎
115m | Lurssen
from $2,817,000 p/week ♦︎
85m | Golden Yachts
from $975,000 p/week ♦︎
88m | Golden Yachts
from $1,192,000 p/week ♦︎
84m | Feadship
from $1,083,000 p/week ♦︎
93m | Feadship
from $1,517,000 p/week ♦︎
88m | Perini Navi
from $490,000 p/week
76m | Oceanco
from $856,000 p/week ♦︎
85m | SilverYachts
from $960,000 p/week
As Featured In
The YachtCharterFleet Difference
YachtCharterFleet makes it easy to find the yacht charter vacation that is right for you. We combine thousands of yacht listings with local destination information, sample itineraries and experiences to deliver the world's most comprehensive yacht charter website.
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram
- Find us on LinkedIn
- Add My Yacht
- Affiliates & Partners
Popular Destinations & Events
- St Tropez Yacht Charter
- Monaco Yacht Charter
- St Barts Yacht Charter
- Greece Yacht Charter
- Mykonos Yacht Charter
- Caribbean Yacht Charter
Featured Charter Yachts
- Maltese Falcon Yacht Charter
- Wheels Yacht Charter
- Victorious Yacht Charter
- Andrea Yacht Charter
- Titania Yacht Charter
- Ahpo Yacht Charter
Receive our latest offers, trends and stories direct to your inbox.
Please enter a valid e-mail.
Thanks for subscribing.
Search for Yachts, Destinations, Events, News... everything related to Luxury Yachts for Charter.
Yachts in your shortlist
The global authority in superyachting
- Yachts Home
- The Superyacht Directory
- Yacht Reports
- Brokerage News
- The largest yachts in the world
- The Register
- Yacht Advice
- Yacht Design
- 12m to 24m yachts
- Monaco Yacht Show
- Builder Directory
- Designer Directory
- Interior Design Directory
- Naval Architect Directory
- Yachts for sale home
- Motor yachts
- Sailing yachts
- Explorer yachts
- Classic yachts
- Sale Broker Directory
- Charter Home
- Yachts for Charter
- Charter Destinations
- Charter Broker Directory
- Destinations Home
- South Pacific
- Rest of the World
- Boat Life Home
- Owners' Experiences
- Interiors Suppliers
- Owners' Club
- Captains' Club
- BOAT Showcase
- Boat Presents
- Events Home
- World Superyacht Awards
- Superyacht Design Festival
- Design and Innovation Awards
- Young Designer of the Year Award
- Artistry and Craft Awards
- Explorer Yachts Summit
- Ocean Talks
- The Ocean Awards
- BOAT Connect
- Between the bays
- Golf Invitational
- Boat Pro Home
- Pricing Plan
- Superyacht Insight
- Product Features
- Premium Content
- Global Order Book
- Tenders & Equipment
- Name: SEVENTH SENSE
- Previous Names: LADY TRUDY
- Yacht Type: Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype: Semi-displacement
- Model: Navetta 33
- Builder: Custom Line
- Naval Architect: CRN
- Exterior Designer: Zuccon International Project
- Interior Designer: Zuccon International Project
- Refits: 2016-02-02
Yachts like this
From our partners, sponsored listings.
- WhatsApp chat
- Send e-mail
The foredeck of Seventh Sense features 3 harmoniously arranged areas for sunbathing and taking fabulous views of the surroundings.
* All prices are excluding VAT & APA.
Large volume for her size
Stabilizers at anchor and underway, 10 guests in five ensuite cabins, excellent crew.
Seventh Sense portside
Seventh Sense anchor side
Seventh Sense on-the-way
Seventh Sense portside running
Seventh Sense aerial view
Seventh Sense aerial photo
Seventh Sense day cruising
Seventh Sense sunset cruising
Seventh Sense stern detail
Seventh Sense aft
Seventh Sense flybridge sundeck
Seventh Sense flybridge jacuzzi
Seventh Sense wheelhouse
Seventh Sense upper deck lounge
Seventh Sense upper deck table
Seventh Sense alfresco table
Seventh Sense upper deck dining table
Seventh Sense salon forward
Seventh Sense salon lounge
Seventh Sense Master cabin
Seventh Sense Master cabin bathroom
Seventh Sense VIP cabin
Seventh Sense VIP cabin view
Seventh Sense VIP cabin bathroom
Seventh Sense Twin cabin
Seventh Sense layout
Seventh sense yacht for charter.
Seventh Sense represents not just a holiday but an experience of a lifetime. On 3 spacious decks, she offers an abundance of living space and 5 ensuite cabins. Furthermore, the luxury yacht Seventh Sense has stabilizers at anchor and underway for a relaxing cruise. In combination with everlasting exterior and interior design by Zuccon International, she guarantees a million-star holiday. The major refit of this Ferretti Custom Line Navetta 33 was made in 2018. Besides, she is powered by two MAN engines with a total power of 2720 BHP. Therefore, with a cruising speed of 16 knots the range of this Ferretti yacht is 500 nautical miles.
Seventh Sense offers a superior level of arrangement for their guests. Surely, an experienced crew of 6 will pamper her 10 guests in 5 ensuite cabins. The Master cabin with a walk-in wardrobe is located forward on the main deck. Additionally, two VIP’s and two Twin cabins are on the lower deck. All the cabins of the luxury yacht Seventh Sense will spoil their guests with their amazing features. Above all, ventilation under the bed will provide a superior dose of relaxation during hot nights.
The astonishing flybridge of this Ferretti Yacht features plenty of sun cushions and is appealing for taking beautiful views. Bellow flybridge, on the aft area, there is spacious al-fresco dining magnified with colorful sun loungers. Besides, on the main deck, a charming table with sofas is perfect for lovely moments in the shade of the aft area. Furthermore, the foredeck features 3 harmoniously arranged areas for sunbathing and taking fabulous views of the surroundings. Finally, the swimming platform is another breathtaking area of the 32-meter-long yacht Seventh Sense.
The 6 members local crew of this Navetta yacht is professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Surely, they will take care of your every need and make your trip special. A can-do Captain, there is no request too small or dream too big that he, along with his crew, will not endeavor to fulfill. Finally, find out for yourself what makes Seventh Sense an amazing luxury yacht for an unforgettable cruise.
Seventh Sense Yacht for Charter is available in Croatia and is located in Rogoznica as the Homeport.
- Tender BSC 70 Sport with Yamaha 200 HP (NEW 2016)
- YAMAHA JET SKI (NEW 2016)
- SEABOB F5 (NEW 2016) x 2
- SEA DOO SCOOTER (NEW 2016) x 2
- Anti-rolling gyro Mitsubishi stabilizers (ARG MSM4000) x 3
- Fin stabilizers with electronic controls
- Assorted inflatables
- Assorted towables
The crew is one of the most important factors when it comes to running a safe and successful yacht. Crew members can be one of the key elements in providing the client with the most satisfactory vacation, so we take special care to ensure that the best crew is selected to work on our yachts.
AV Equipment and Deck Facilities:
- Bose Sound System through the yacht Band & Olufsen Telephones Satellite TV (English, Russian, German, Italian)
- Master Stateroom: King size Bed Desk Digital safety box 32″ TV with HI-FI system with CD/DVD player, (2) loudspeakers Playtime slave unit for audio-video Telephone TV 32” Ventilation under the bed Walk-in wardrobes with mirror Master bathroom Electric WC and ceramic bidet (with fresh water) Hydro massage bathtub with marble counter top Separate shower with wood flooring Washbasins with marble counter top
- VIP Stateroom: King size Bed 32″ TV with HI-FI system with CD/DVD player, (2) loudspeakers Playtime slave unit for audio-video Telephone Ventilation under the bed Walk-in wardrobe with mirror, drawers, safety box Electric WC and ceramic bidet (with fresh water) in separate area with sliding door Shower Washbasins with marble counter top Wood flooring with marble border Concealed overhead lighting system
- Double Stateroom: 1 Double Bed (160cm width) 32″ TV with HI-FI system with CD/DVD player, (2) loudspeakers Playtime slave unit for audio-video Telephone Vanity unit with leather pouf Wardrobe with mirrors Electric WC and ceramic bidet (with fresh water) Separate shower Washbasin with marble counter top Wood flooring with marble
- 2 Twin Stateroom: CD/DVD player with loudspeakers Concealed overhead lighting system 2 single beds with mattress, pillows and bedspread 2 Pullman bed (1 in each stateroom) Telephone TV LCD 23 Ventilation under the bed
Download our brochure to learn more about Seventh Sense and start planning your dream vacation today.
Seventh Sense yacht for charter is available in Croatia and is located in Rogoznica (Croatia) as the homeport.
Hand picked selection of similar yachts for charter.
Necessary cookies enable core functionality. The website cannot function properly without these cookies, and can only be disabled by changing your browser preferences.
SEVENTH SENSE Yacht for Charter
Delivered in 2008, 32m SEVENTH SENSE is a semi-displacement yacht with a difference. As sophisticated as she is comfortable, this stunning superyacht is one of 35 Navetta 33 models built in Italy by Custom Line, a member of the prestigious Ferretti Group.
From €89,000 - 99,000 per week
- Length 32.62m / 107ft
- Number of guests 8
- Guest cabins 5
- Region Eastern Mediterranean , Western Mediterranean
- Builder Ferretti
- Cruising speed 13 knots
- Max speed 19.5 knots
- Number of crew 6
- Draft 2.37m
- Range 1000nm
- Hull material GRP
Stand out features
- Excellent crew
- Large volume for her size
- Stabilizers at anchor and underway
- 8 guests in five en-suite cabins
Print this page
Add to wishlist
SEVENTH SENSE features
Kept exclusively for private use by her owner until 2015, she then underwent a full refit before making her entrance on the global charter market in 2016. Featuring an interior from Zuccon International Project, SEVENTH SENSE has accommodation for up to eight guests onboard overnight.
Designed to offer comfort and stability when cruising, her spacious exterior offers multiple outdoor living spaces with zero speed stabilisers to reduce rolling at anchor. Her friendly and professional six-person crew will be on hand throughout your voyage to ensure you and your guests enjoy the ultimate charter experience.
An elegant combination of clean lines and contemporary decor, SEVENTH SENSE’s beautiful interior was styled by Zuccon International Project. Oversized windows and a neutral colour palette enhance the feeling of light and space while chrome and marble finishes give a subtle nod to SEVENTH SENSE’s Italian heritage.
Designed by Ferretti with naval architecture from CRN, SEVENTH SENSE is a truly luxurious semi-displacement yacht. Her expansive teak decks offer guests a choice of outdoor living areas, while the advanced technology onboard ensures comfort and stability in all conditions.
With five luxurious staterooms spread over two decks, SEVENTH SENSE has accommodation for up to eight guests onboard overnight or when cruising. She also has accommodation for her six-person crew on the lower deck.
Finished with luxurious polished wood panelling and featuring a sophisticated colour palette in shades of cream and chocolate, SEVENTH SENSE’s full-beam master suite is located forward on the main deck. Opening into a large walk-in wardrobe, the master suite has a large his & hers ensuite bathroom with a hydro-massage bathtub plus a walk-in Italian shower.
SEVENTH SENSE’s guest accommodation is located on the lower deck and includes a beautiful VIP stateroom, a double stateroom plus two twin staterooms. Each of the guest staterooms is equipped with an entertainment system and features an innovative under-bed ventilation system for those long hot nights in the Mediterranean.
With a variety of versatile spaces across her three decks, SEVENTH SENSE’s highlights include large al fresco lounge/dining areas on both aft decks, several forward-facing sun pads on the foredeck plus an extending swim platform to get you closer to the water down at sea level.
A firm favourite with charter guests, SEVENTH SENSE’s sundeck is the ultimate spot for relaxing in the sunshine. An extremely versatile space, the sundeck features a huge sun pad which can be covered by a Bimini top, loungers for topping up your tan and a jacuzzi pool which offers panoramic views of your destination.
SEVENTH SENSE carries a full range of water toys including a BSC 70 sport tender, a jet ski, sea bob, sea doo scooters plus a large collection of both towables and inflatables for hours of fun in the turquoise water of the Mediterranean.
Steeped in history and drenched in sunshine, Croatia is the jewel of the Eastern Mediterranean . Stretching from Zadar in the north down to Dubrovnik in the south, the islands along the Dalmation Coast are a fascinating mix of ancient and modern culture, set against the backdrop of the Adriatic Sea. The perfect cruising ground for those in search of a new adventure, Croatia is an unbeatable yachting destination.
Ewa Petts says
A masterpiece of Italian design, SEVENTH SENSE is a modern yacht with a timeless elegance all her own.
CFO / Charter Broker
- First name *
- Last name *
- Type of enquiry I would like a brochure Second Choice Third Choice
- Terms and conditions I can confirm I have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions I can confirm I have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions
- Hidden Team email
- Hidden Broker
- Hidden Yacht name
- Phone This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Similar yachts to charter
2009 VGB Superyachts
SASSA LA MARE
2019 Cantiere delle Marche
Length Year Builder GRT Guest cabins Max speed
Get the latest from SuperYachtsMonaco
- Location * Location Afghanistan Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antarctica Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Bouvet Island Brazil British Indian Ocean Territory Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Christmas Island Cocos Islands Colombia Comoros Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Cook Islands Costa Rica Croatia Cuba Curaçao Cyprus Czech Republic Côte d'Ivoire Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Eswatini (Swaziland) Ethiopia Falkland Islands Faroe Islands Fiji Finland France French Guiana French Polynesia French Southern Territories Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guernsey Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Heard and McDonald Islands Holy See Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran Iraq Ireland Isle of Man Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jersey Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Lao People's Democratic Republic Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macau Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Micronesia Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norfolk Island North Korea Northern Mariana Islands Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Palestine, State of Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Pitcairn Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Romania Russia Rwanda Réunion Saint Barthélemy Saint Helena Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Martin Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Sint Maarten Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Georgia South Korea South Sudan Spain Sri Lanka Sudan Suriname Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands Sweden Switzerland Syria Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Timor-Leste Togo Tokelau Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu US Minor Outlying Islands Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Venezuela Vietnam Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, U.S. Wallis and Futuna Western Sahara Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe Åland Islands
- Terms and conditions * I can confirm I have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions I can confirm I have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions
- Name This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
- Email This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
U.S. Eyes $156 Million Yacht in Dubai Linked to a Russian Oligarch
The U.S. Justice Department is taking steps to seize the Madame Gu, a 324-foot luxury yacht, but it will be diplomatically thorny.
- Share full article
By Kate Kelly , Michael Forsythe and Julian E. Barnes
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates — On a clear morning in late October, the jewel-blue hull of the Madame Gu, one of the world’s most luxurious superyachts, gleamed, its aluminum rails shimmering in the sun. Workers on the pier said they had recently seen people painting, cleaning and generally keeping the ship with its helipad and six guest staterooms in pristine condition.
In past years, such a scene would not have been noteworthy. Many superyachts come and go from Dubai’s Mina Rashid Marina, best known as the home of the Queen Elizabeth 2, the trans-Atlantic ocean liner-turned-hotel that dominates the waterfront here.
But Russia’s war in Ukraine has turned an otherwise routine tableau into a diplomatic battleground between the United States and the United Arab Emirates, an important American ally that has established itself as a safe haven for Russian money and assets out of the reach of U.S. sanctions.
The $156 million Madame Gu epitomizes the problem. In June, the United States designated the vessel, which is linked to Andrei Skoch, a Russian steel magnate and lawmaker under sanctions, as blocked property. That means the yacht cannot use American companies for its upkeep, employ U.S. citizens or even use the dollar. The Justice Department is now taking steps to seize the Madame Gu, according to people with knowledge of the plan.
But the United States can’t seize property in a sovereign nation without permission from its government. The Emirates, which has taken a friendlier position toward Moscow, is balking at cooperating with the United States to pursue oligarchs, American officials said. The Kremlin is also using oligarch-controlled companies in the Emirates to acquire war supplies that the West is trying to keep out of Russia’s reach, according to a Western official involved in the sanctions effort against Russia.
Emirati officials did not comment specifically on the Madame Gu but said in a statement that they took their role “protecting the integrity of the global financial system extremely seriously.”
A closer examination of Russian assets in the Emirates shows that even before the war in Ukraine, Dubai had become a playground for Russians with links to President Vladimir V. Putin. At least 38 businessmen or officials with ties to the Russian president own homes in Dubai that are collectively valued at more than $314 million, according to the Center for Advanced Defense Studies. Five of those owners are under U.S. sanctions.
Since the Russian invasion, Dubai has established itself as a safe haven for Russian yachts and aircraft unable to sail or fly elsewhere. After Russian jets were barred from the European Union in late February, the Emirates became the destination for 14 percent of all private flights leaving Russia, up from 3 percent before the invasion.
“It’s frustrating when you see huge assets that are sitting out there and it appears that the country is not cooperating,” said Senator Sheldon Whitehouse, Democrat of Rhode Island, referring to the Emirates. “It would be nice if there were more common cause against Putin while he’s busy shelling hospitals and schools.”
Mr. Whitehouse is sponsoring legislation that would use proceeds of the sales of seized Russian assets to help rebuild Ukraine. Senior officials at the Treasury and State Departments have also complained publicly about the situation.
U.S. officials view the presence of superyachts in places like Dubai and Bodrum, Turkey , as a symptom of wider Russian circumvention of sanctions and continued access to financial markets. Yachts have also come to symbolize the decadence of Russia’s oligarchs, especially at a time when Russian soldiers are scrounging for body armor and sleeping bags on the front lines.
Pursuing the Madame Gu
Built by the Dutch firm Feadship and put into service in 2013, the Madame Gu has a large helicopter pad on its forecastle with a hangar underneath that can double as a squash court when the chopper isn’t on board. The vessel has berthing for 36 crew members, according to one trade magazine.
Mr. Skoch, a member of Russia’s Parliament who is linked to assets worth billions of dollars, according to U.S. court filings, has had sanctions imposed on him twice by the United States, first in 2018 and then after Russia’s invasion this year. The Treasury Department has cited his “longstanding ties to Russian organized criminal groups.”
Mr. Skoch could not be reached and did not respond to messages left at his office at Parliament.
In an interview in October about the government’s broader efforts to go after the assets of oligarchs, Andrew Adams, a federal prosecutor leading the Department of Justice’s KleptoCapture task force, declined to discuss the Madame Gu. But the United States, he said, is warning companies they must not do business with individuals and assets under sanctions. The government, he said, will pursue oligarch-owned assets whose sale could be used to aid Ukraine.
“Where we know there is an asset that can potentially provide significant remuneration for Ukraine, that obviously is an attractive case to pursue,” he said.
U.S. officials are likely to use the case they made for impounding a $90 million Airbus business jet linked to Mr. Skoch in August as a blueprint for seizing the Madame Gu, said people familiar with the plan.
That means investigators will aim to show that the owner of the vessel, or the companies that have been providing services to it, have intersected with the U.S. financial system.
“If there are U.S. dollars or a U.S. nexus associated with supporting this vessel, massive enforcement actions could take place,” said Adam M. Smith, a former official overseeing sanctions at the Treasury Department. Companies that provide support to entities under sanctions could potentially face their own sanctions, said Mr. Smith, who is now a lawyer at Gibson Dunn in Washington.
This year the United States has carried out two high-profile seizures of yachts tied to Russians under sanctions, working with cooperative governments. The $300 million Amadea was taken in Fiji in May and sailed to San Diego under an American flag. In April, the United States worked with Spanish police to seize the $90 million Tango.
A Problematic Partner
Diplomatically, the Emirates has been reluctant to take a clear anti-Russian position when it comes to the war in Ukraine. Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, president of the United Arab Emirates, recently met with Mr. Putin in St. Petersburg, and the Emirati foreign minister recently hosted his Russian counterpart. Yet Sheikh Mohammed has also talked with Volodymyr Zelensky, the president of Ukraine, more than once and recently gave the country $100 million in humanitarian aid.
The United States has publicly expressed dismay over the mixed messages.
During a visit to Dubai in June, Wally Adeyemo, the U.S. deputy treasury secretary, warned of the need for vigilance and proactive steps in combating Russian evasion. That same month Barbara Leaf, the State Department’s under secretary for Near East Affairs, said at a congressional hearing that regarding the Emirates, she was “not happy at all with the record at this point” on sanctions enforcement. Mr. Adeyemo reiterated his concerns in a meeting with Emirati officials in October in Washington.
A senior State Department official said in a statement to The New York Times that the agency continues “to reinforce the importance of conducting enhanced due diligence to prevent sanctions evasion and investigating allegations of such activity” to the Emirates.
The Treasury Department declined to comment on the Madame Gu or the relationship with the Emirates.
Last month, the Treasury Department announced it had placed sanctions on an Emirates-based company, Constellation Advisors Ltd., that the American government said was operating on behalf of a nephew of another Russian oligarch, Suleiman Kerimov. Mr. Kerimov, according to American court documents, was the owner of the Amadea superyacht .
American officials are also worried the Russian government is using the Emirates to acquire military supplies for its war in Ukraine. On Nov. 15, the Treasury Department imposed sanctions on two Emirates-based transportation firms that had worked with another Iranian firm under sanctions, which in turn had helped transport drones and personnel from Iran to Russia.
Moored in Dubai
Based on a recent visit to Dubai’s Mina Rashid Marina , where the Madame Gu is moored, it is clear that international companies are playing a critical role in its care.
The Emirates-based company DP World, through its subsidiary P&O Marinas , oversees the pier where the Madame Gu is moored. Employees from another DP World subsidiary , World Security, staff the small guard box at the entrance. That makes DP World, which is owned by Dubai’s royal family, potentially vulnerable to American sanctions.
DP World “fully complies with all applicable local and national laws and intends to continue doing the same regarding the Madame Gu and other vessels utilizing our services,” said Adal Mirza, a spokesman for the company. He added that DP World had not yet heard from the United States or other countries that had placed Mr. Skoch under sanctions, including Britain and the European Union.
A generator set that dock workers said in late October was powering the Madame Gu — two container-like structures near its stern — bore the distinctive orange logo of Aggreko , a British company. The generator set was connected to the superyacht by thick cords; one of the containers was emitting grayish exhaust.
At the Mina Rashid Marina, soon after Aggreko was contacted by The Times, workers removed the generator. “Having identified that the generator was being used to power a vessel that is allegedly connected to a sanctioned person, we immediately terminated this rental and have since recovered the generator,” the company said in a statement.
Mr. Mirza, the DP World spokesman, said the Aggreko generator had been replaced with one from a local supplier.
P&O Marinas arranged for the diesel generator to provide power for the Madame Gu because that part of the pier, a holding area, has no shore-supplied electric power, said a port official in Dubai, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because he is not authorized to talk to the press.
“At the end of the day, if the U.A.E. hasn’t imposed sanctions, it’s not really their job to enforce other countries’ laws within their borders,” said Nabeel Yousef, a Washington-based partner at the law firm Freshfields, where he runs the sanctions practice. Nevertheless, “companies should not take comfort in the fact that their country has not imposed sanctions,” he added, “because even the smallest connection to the U.S. can lead to U.S. penalties.”
There has also been a notable absence onboard the Madame Gu in recent weeks: a flag. Unlike other ships moored nearby, including the Quantum Blue, a superyacht linked to the billionaire Sergei Galitsky, the Madame Gu appears to be stateless, apparently having been deflagged by the Cayman Islands.
Cayman Islands officials didn’t respond to an emailed inquiry about the ship’s status.
If DP World were to face fallout from U.S. sanctions enforcers, it wouldn’t be the first time the company has been the focus of attention in Washington. In 2006, DP World was seeking to manage some terminal operations at six American ports but dropped out of the deal after a bipartisan uproar in Congress.
Anton Troianovski contributed reporting from Turin, Italy, and Oleg Matsnev from Berlin.
Kate Kelly covers money, influence, and policy as a correspondent in the Washington bureau of the Times. Before that, she spent twenty years covering Wall Street deals, key players and their intersection with politics. She is the author of three books, including "The Education of Brett Kavanaugh." More about Kate Kelly
Michael Forsythe is a reporter on the investigations team. He was previously a correspondent in Hong Kong, covering the intersection of money and politics in China. He has also worked at Bloomberg News and is a United States Navy veteran. More about Michael Forsythe
Julian E. Barnes is a national security reporter based in Washington, covering the intelligence agencies. Before joining The Times in 2018, he wrote about security matters for The Wall Street Journal. More about Julian E. Barnes
Our Coverage of the War in Ukraine
News and Analysis
Some 31,000 Ukrainian soldiers have been killed since Russia’s invasion began two years ago, President Volodymyr Zelensky of Ukraine said, acknowledging for the first time in the war a concrete figure for the country’s toll.
As the war in Ukraine enters its third year , leaders in Kyiv are trying to find a new path forward amid ferocious Russian assaults, while facing a series of daunting unknowns and hard choices .
The United States, responding to the death of the Russian opposition leader Aleksei Navalny, unleashed its most extensive package of sanctions on Russia since the invasion of Ukraine two years ago.
A Long Fight: On the second anniversary of Russia’s invasion, many weary but determined Ukrainians are taking a longer view of the war , pinpointing the Maidan uprising of 2014 as the start of a 10-year conflict with their adversary.
Sending a Message: Two years since the start of the war in Ukraine, President Vladimir Putin of Russia has fully embraced the image of an unpredictable strongman ready to escalate his conflict with the West.
Wounded Soldiers: The number of Russian troops with amputated limbs or serious injuries is believed to be staggering . When these veterans return home, they face a patchwork system of treatment and, often, efforts to keep them out of the public eye .
How We Verify Our Reporting
Our team of visual journalists analyzes satellite images, photographs , videos and radio transmissions to independently confirm troop movements and other details.
We monitor and authenticate reports on social media, corroborating these with eyewitness accounts and interviews. Read more about our reporting efforts .
Summer Rates (High/Low)
€90,000 pw / €85,000 pw
Winter Rates (High/Low)
€79,000 pw / €79,000 pw
Length: 32.60m (106' 11")
- Length 32.60m (106' 11")
- Beam 7.00m (22' 11")
- Draft 2.37m (7' 9")
- Number of Crew 6
- Built/Refit 2008/2016
- Builder Custom Line
- Engines 2 x MAN (1340 hp each)
- Cruising Speed 15
- Rates From €79,000 pw
- Number of Cabins 5
- Cabin Configurations 5 Double 2 Convertible twin
- Tender BSC 70 Sport with Yamaha 200 HP
- Toys 2 X SEA BOO SCOOTERS WATER SKIS 4 SEATER DONOUGHTS ASSORTED INFLATABLES ASSORTED TOWABLES
- Stabiliser Yes (fins & gyros)
About seventh sense.
The motor yacht SEVENTH SENSE is a 32.60 metre 106′ 11″ Custom Line Navetta 33 Superyacht (Ferretti Group) available for luxury yacht charter in Croatia , Montenegro and the Adriatic. SEVENTH SENSE was build by Studio Zuccon International Project & Ferretti Group Engineering Division in 2008 and underwent a refit in 2016 under her second ownership.
Yacht SEVENTH SENSE can accommodate 10 charter guests in 5 luxury appointed staterooms each with their own ensuite.
Yacht SEVENTH SENSE is powered by two MAN diesel engines and can attain a maximum speed of 17 knots. This superyacht also has an efficient range of 850 nautical miles when underway at her cruise speed of 15 knots. This Navetta 33 superyacht is also fitted with a gyro stabilisation and fin stabilization systems.
Modern and stylish, her beautiful furnishings and sumptuous arrangements makes her the perfect candidate for Ultra luxury cruises in the Adriatic sea and East Mediterranean in Summer. Motor yacht SEVENTH SENSE is a popular sight in Croatia, Montenegro, Porto Montenegro, Split, Dubrovnik, Hvar, Mljet. SEVENTH SENSE yacht features impressive leisure and entertainment facilities and makes her the perfect charter Superyacht for socialising, entertaining with family and friends or for a great party.
From €110,000 pw
From €115,000 pw
- Title Title... Mr Mrs Dr Sir Ms Miss
- First Name *
- Email Address *
- Preferred Contact Number *
- Your Location Where do you live? Afghanistan Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antarctica Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Bouvet Island Brazil British Indian Ocean Territory Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cabo Verde Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Christmas Island Cocos Islands Colombia Comoros Congo Congo, Democratic Republic of the Cook Islands Costa Rica Croatia Cuba Curaçao Cyprus Czechia Côte d'Ivoire Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Eswatini Ethiopia Falkland Islands Faroe Islands Fiji Finland France French Guiana French Polynesia French Southern Territories Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guernsey Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Heard Island and McDonald Islands Holy See Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran Iraq Ireland Isle of Man Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jersey Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Korea, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Republic of Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Lao People's Democratic Republic Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macao Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Micronesia Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norfolk Island North Macedonia Northern Mariana Islands Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Palestine, State of Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Pitcairn Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Romania Russian Federation Rwanda Réunion Saint Barthélemy Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Martin Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Sint Maarten Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands South Sudan Spain Sri Lanka Sudan Suriname Svalbard and Jan Mayen Sweden Switzerland Syria Arab Republic Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania, the United Republic of Thailand Timor-Leste Togo Tokelau Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Türkiye US Minor Outlying Islands Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Venezuela Viet Nam Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, U.S. Wallis and Futuna Western Sahara Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe Åland Islands
- Number of Guests Number of Guests 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12+
"We" refers to Argo Nautical Limited, Argo Nautical Yachting S.L.U and Argo Nautical GmbH.
- Name This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
- Comments This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Our Sister Brands
Sign up to our newsletter for all the latest news and updates from Princess Yacht Charter.
Seventh Sense for rent
Description, broker/dealer information.
Choose your booking dates
- www.yachtharbour.com (9/23/19)
There are no reviews yet
Be the first to write a review
- United States
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
SEVENTH SENSE Yacht à moteur à louer
The beautifully presented SEVENTH SENSE offers a wide variety of deck spaces and indoor lounging areas for a yacht of her length. With a great choice of watertoys, generously sized cabins and a fun sun deck with jacuzzi, she is the perfect base from which to explore Croatia’s idyllic coastline.
- A crew with local expertise
- Jacuzzi on the sun deck
- Zero speed stabilisers to reduce any rolling motion while at anchor
À propos de SEVENTH SENSE
The beautifully presented SEVENTH SENSE offers a wide variety of deck spaces and indoor lounging areas for a yacht of her length. With a great choice of watertoys, generously sized cabins and a fun sun deck with jacuzzi, she is the perfect base from which to explore Croatia’s idyllic coastline.
Voir tous les yachts à la location
Soak up the sunrise with a coffee on the foredeck for an inspiring start to the day. Breakfast is served on the upper deck aft, with fantastic panoramic views, then everyone heads into the sky lounge to discuss the day’s plans with the captain.
For those in a leisurely mood, the sun deck provides ample options for relaxing in comfort and style. Choose between the jacuzzi, large sheltered sun pad and sun loungers, or head to the foredeck’s sun pads to take in the stunning anchorage views.
If you have action in mind, the range of watersports toys will be sure to please, based off the large extending swim platform. Tour the coastline by jetski or be towed in the inflatables at high speed behind the tender. A snorkelling safari offers fun for all the family, with sea scooters and SeaBobs offering a boost in the water.
A relaxed lunch on the upper deck aft provides an opportunity enjoy delicious local produce prepared by SEVENTH SENSE’s chef, while the captain transports you to a new anchorage looking out over an ancient Croatian port town. The yacht’s stabilisers, which operate when underway and at anchor, provide a smooth experience for ultimate comfort.
With lunch over, the spacious lounge offers the chance to recharge your batteries while watching a movie with the children. Or you may prefer the quiet sanctuary of the sky lounge to catch up on a good book and enjoy a chat accompanied by a refreshing cocktail while the more adventurous guests take a tender trip ashore to indulge in a little retail therapy.
Updated in 2016, the Zuccon International Project contemporary design scheme is complemented by brightness and vistas provided by large windows, creating a calming ambiance. She sleeps 12 guests in five cabins, comprising a full beam master suite with a walk in wardrobe, two generous double cabins and two twin cabins.
Evening cocktails are served on main deck aft, with its comfy seating and great views over the stern. Then you choose between dinner in the formal dining room or al fresco on the upper deck aft, to take in the splendid views of the Croatian coastline while the starry sky emerges.
Annexes & jeux nautiques
- 1 × Annexe
- 1 × Jacuzzi sur le pont
- 1 × Waverunner
- 1 × SeaBob
- 2 × Scooters sous-marins
- Skis nautiques
- Jeux pneumatiques tractables
Les annexes et les jeux sont sujets à des mises à jour et des modifications régulières. Contactez un courtier de Burgess pour obtenir les informations les plus récentes.
Vérifier les disponibilités
La disponibilité pour seventh sense est accessible sur demande uniquement., désolé, seventh sense n'est pas disponible pour ces dates., contacter un courtier pour discuter de vos besoins, veuillez modifier vos dates ou contactez-nous pour une sélection personnalisée..
Afin de comprendre comment nous utilisons et protégeons vos informations personnelles, veuillez lire notre politique de confidentialité .
À partir de EUR 89 000 par semaine
Nous contacter et découvrir la différence Burgess dès aujourd'hui .
Si vous avez des questions sur l’endroit où aller, les activités, les exigences alimentaires ou autre, n’hésitez pas à nous les poser. Nous sommes à votre disposition pour faire de cette expérience la meilleure de votre vie.
Inscrivez-vous à notre newsletter
Inscrivez-vous à notre newsletter pour recevoir toutes les actualités de Burgess.
Quels types d'e-mails souhaitez-vous recevoir ?
- Louer un yacht
- Acheter ou vendre un yacht
- Actualités générales sur les superyachts
Afin de comprendre comment nous utilisons et protégeons vos informations personnelles, veuillez lire notre politique de confidentialité .
- Côte d’Azur
- Corse et Sardaigne
- Les Baléares
- Croatie et Monténégro
- Caraïbes - Îles Sous-le-Vent
- Caraïbes - Îles du Vent
- Îles Vierges Britanniques
- Îles Vierges des États-Unis
- Océan Indien
- Asie du Sud Est
- Polynésie française
- La mer Rouge
- Yachts à moteur à la location
- Voiliers à la location
- Offres spéciales
- Vous êtes novice dans le domaine de la location ?
- Rencontrez notre équipe de location
- Vidéos de superyachts
- Visites à 360°
- Yachts pour événements d’entreprise
- Découvrez le monde
- Questions fréquentes sur la location
- Every day different
- Yachts à moteur à la vente
- Voiliers à la vente
- Yachts de plus de 50 mètres à vendre
- Yachts de 30 à 50 mètres à vendre
- Yachts de moins de 30 mètres à vendre
- Annexes et bateaux suiveurs à vendre
- Yachts en construction
- Rencontrez notre équipe de vente
- Places de port à vendre
- Ventes récentes
- Marketing des yachts
- Yachts livrés
- Chantiers navals
- Designers de yachts
- New Build Sales
- Rencontrer l’équipe des services techniques
- Rencontrez notre équipe de gestion de yachts
- Postes d'équipage à pourvoir
- Rencontrez notre équipe de services aux équipages
- Services d’approvisionnement
- Gestion locative
- Vendre un yacht
- Rencontrez notre équipe des assurances
- Yacht shows et événements
- Postes à pourvoir
- Candidatures spontanées
- Nos bureaux
- Burgess en Asie
- Burgess Blue Oceans
- Partenaires stratégiques
- Centre de presse
- Opérations de l’entreprise
- Services aux équipages
- Nouveau business
- Services techniques
- Gestion de yachts
Filtrer vos résultats
- Yachts à la location
- Yachts à la vente
Motor yacht Navetta 33 named Seventh Sense is a beautiful luxury motor yacht built in 2008. This mega charter yacht is a new arrival and refreshment on the Croatian charter market. Its elegant exterior and interior are designed by the acclaimed Zuccon International Project. With impressive leisure and entertainment facilities, this breathtaking yacht is the ideal charter yacht for socializing and having fun with family and friends.
Please fill in all required fields before sending.
Molimo Vas da ispunite sva obavezna polja.
An unexpected error occured while sending. Please try again. If it fails again, please send it by E-Mail.
Sending your message, please wait...
Thank you for contacting us. We will respond within one working day.
Seventh Sense's interior layout features 5 cabins: a master suite, 1 VIP stateroom, 1 double cabin, 2 twin cabins each with 1 pullman bed. Those 5 staterooms can accommodate up to 12 guests. The yacht can also carry up to 5 crew members who will ensure that guests have a nice and memorable vacation. Cosy atmosphere is provided by beautiful styling and furniture.
Its onboard comfort at anchor and on rough waters are ensured by anchor stabilizers which work at zero speed. This Croatian luxury motor yacht can easily cruise at 16 knots but it’s also capable of reaching a top speed of 19.50 knots.
- 1x Yamaha VX deluxe jetski
- 2x seabob F5
- 2x seadoo sea scooter
- Assorted inflatables
- Assorted towables
Charter fee per week, VAT not included.
Charter fee includes:
- Accommodation on the yacht with full water equipment
- Service of 6 crew members
- Yacht laundry
- Final cleaning
- APA - 40% of the charter price
- Delivery/redelivery, if any
- Tourist tax
- How to book this luxury yacht charter?
- Payment and charter conditions
We also provide additional services:
- Transfers from airport and hotels.
- Buying food and drinks with delivery on boat
- Renting additional water equipment.
Yacht pictures and information published on our website are received directly from the yacht owners or yacht builders in good faith and believed to be accurate, but we do not guarantee. Exact pricelist and yacht pictures and info will be confirmed upon your request. All information is subject to change without any further notice.
M/Y VIVACE | From US$ 107,000/wk Special
In video: Luxury mega yacht PROJECT ...
Yacht seventh sense.
SEVENTH SENSE | From EUR€ 85,000/wk
- Directory >
- Luxury Yacht Gallery Browser >
About seventh sense ....
NOTABLE FEATURES: ~ well-proportioned ~ tasteful modern interiors with luxury amenities ~ main deck owner suite ~ elegant aft deck alfresco dining area ~ fantastic swim platform ~ vast selection of water toys ~ WiFi ~ ...
Luxury Yacht SEVENTH SENSE (ex Lady Trudy) provides yacht charters in The Mediterranean, Europe, Slovenia, Split, East Med, Dubrovnik, and Croatia.
More about: SEVENTH SENSE
More seventh sense images, the 33m yacht seventh sense.
Main Saloon Detail
Dining In Bridge Deck Saloon
View All SEVENTH SENSE Images
Related Luxury Yacht Images
Twin guest suite bathroom.
PARADISE - Salon
Master Suite Dressing Room
Ferretti Custom Line
Charter Yacht Disclaimer
This document is not contractual. The yacht charters and their particulars displayed in the results above are displayed in good faith and whilst believed to be correct are not guaranteed. CharterWorld Limited does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information and/or images displayed. All information is subject to change without notice and is without warrantee. A professional CharterWorld yacht charter consultant will discuss each charter during your charter selection process. Starting prices are shown in a range of currencies for a one-week charter, unless otherwise marked. Exact pricing and other details will be confirmed on the particular charter contract. Just follow the "reserve this yacht charter" link for your chosen yacht charter or contact us and someone from the CharterWorld team will be in touch shortly.
Maps and Navigation
Getting around and planning your itinerary in Moscow
Bicycle and Scooter Rental
How to Rent Two-Wheeled Transport
You may be interested
SEVENTH SENSE yacht for charter
photos and Specification
Send a request
- Vacation Rentals
- Things to do
- Moscow Tourism
- Moscow Hotels
- Moscow Bed and Breakfast
- Moscow Vacation Rentals
- Flights to Moscow
- Moscow Restaurants
- Things to Do in Moscow
- Moscow Travel Forum
- Moscow Photos
- All Moscow Hotels
- Moscow Hotel Deals
- Moscow Motels
- Moscow Hostels
- Moscow Campgrounds
- Moscow Business Hotels
- Moscow Spa Resorts
- Moscow Family Hotels
- Moscow Luxury Hotels
- Romantic Hotels in Moscow
- Moscow Green Hotels
- Moscow Ski-In / Ski-Out Hotels
- Moscow Resorts
- 5-stars Hotels in Moscow
- 4-stars Hotels in Moscow
- 3-stars Hotels in Moscow
- Hilton Hotels in Moscow
- Radisson Blu Hotels in Moscow
- Hampton by Hilton Hotels in Moscow
- AZIMUT Hotels in Moscow
- Marriott Hotels in Moscow
- Novotel Hotels in Moscow
- Holiday Inns in Moscow
- ibis Hotels in Moscow
- Crowne Plaza Hotels in Moscow
- Rotana Hotels in Moscow
- Accor Hotels in Moscow
- InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Moscow
- Moscow Hotels with Pools
- Pet Friendly Hotels in Moscow
- Moscow Hotels with Free Parking
- 3rd Transport Ring (TTK) Hotels
- District Central (TsAO) Hotels
- Garden Ring Hotels
- Boulevard Ring Hotels
- Tverskoy Hotels
- Red Square & Kitay-gorod Hotels
- Zamoskvorechye Hotels
- Meshchanskiy Hotels
- Presnensky Hotels
- District Eastern (VAO) Hotels
- Moscow Cheap Hotels
- Boutique Hotels in Moscow
- Moscow Heritage Hotels
- Hotels with Nightclubs in Moscow
- Moscow City Center Hotels
- Moscow Hiking Hotels
- Moscow Hotels with Game room
- Moscow Hotels with Lounge
- Moscow Hotels with Bridal Suite
- Moscow Hotels with Bike Rentals
- Hotels near Red Square
- Hotels near Moscow Metro
- Hotels near Saint Basil's Cathedral
- Hotels near Moscow Kremlin
- Hotels near High-Speed Train Sapsan
- Hotels near GUM
- Hotels near State Tretyakov Gallery
- Hotels near Tsaritsyno Museum-Reserve
- Hotels near Armoury Chamber
- Hotels near Bolshoi Theatre
- Hotels near Kremlin Walls and Towers
- Hotels near Gorky Central Park of Culture and Leisure
- Hotels near Kolomenskoye Historical and Architectural Museum and Reserve
- Hotels near PANORAMA360
- Hotels near (ZIA) Zhukovsky International Airport
- Hotels near (VKO) Vnukovo Airport
- Hotels near (DME) Domodedovo Airport
- Resorts Hedonism (Hedonism II Resort)
- Wyndham Alltra Cancun
- Jules Undersea Lodge
- Excellence Punta Cana
- Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa
- Hyatt Ziva Cap Cana
- Beaches Turks & Caicos
- Hilton Cancun, an All-Inclusive Resort
- Dreams Jade Resort & Spa
- Secrets The Vine Cancun
- Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
- Renaissance Wind Creek Aruba Resort
- Moon Palace The Grand - Cancun
- Giraffe Manor
- Moon Palace Cancun
- Popular All-Inclusive Resorts
- Popular Beach Resorts
- Popular Family Resorts
- Popular All-Inclusive Hotels
- Popular Hotels With Waterparks
- Popular Honeymoon Resorts
- Popular Luxury Resorts
- Popular All-Inclusive Family Resorts
- Popular Golf Resorts
- Popular Spa Resorts
- Popular Cheap Resorts
- All Moscow Restaurants
- Restaurants near Restaurant-Yacht Chaika
- Cafés in Moscow
- Eastern European Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Moscow
- Fast Food Restaurants in Moscow
- German Restaurants with Private Dining in Moscow
- Italian Restaurants in Moscow
- Japanese Restaurants in Moscow
- Mediterranean Restaurants in Moscow
- Pizza in Moscow
- Romantic German Restaurants in Moscow
- Russian Restaurants in Moscow
- Seafood Restaurants in Moscow
- Vegan Restaurants in Moscow
- Vegetarian Restaurants in Moscow
- Best Hamburgers in Moscow
- Best Scallops in Moscow
- Best Fondue in Moscow
- Best Tortelloni in Moscow
- Best Paella in Moscow
- Best Dim Sum in Moscow
- Best Clam Chowder in Moscow
- Best Pasta in Moscow
- Best Caviar in Moscow
- Best Crepes in Moscow
- Best Crawfish in Moscow
- Best Hummus in Moscow
- Best Green Curry in Moscow
- Best Sandwiches in Moscow
- Best Tempura in Moscow
- Breakfast Restaurants in Moscow
- Lunch Restaurants in Moscow
- Dinner Restaurants in Moscow
- Bakeries in Moscow
- Buffet Restaurants in Moscow
- Coffee & Tea in Moscow
- Desserts in Moscow
- Food Delivery Restaurants in Moscow
- Kid Friendly Restaurants in Moscow
- Late Night Restaurants in Moscow
- Restaurants for Special Occasions in Moscow
- Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Moscow
- Romantic Restaurants in Moscow
- American Restaurants in Khamovniki
- Arbat Restaurants
- Bars & Pubs in Arbat
- Basmanny Restaurants
- European Restaurants for Large Groups in Arbat
- Hamburgers in Patriarch Ponds
- Khamovniki Restaurants
- Maryina Roshcha (Jewish Quarter) Restaurants
- Patriarch Ponds Restaurants
- Presnensky Restaurants
- Private Dining Restaurants in Tverskaya
- Red Square & Kitay-gorod Restaurants
- Tverskaya Restaurants
- Yakimanka Restaurants
- Zamoskvorechye Restaurants
- Things to Do
- Travel Stories
- Rental Cars
- Add a Place
- Travel Forum
- Travelers' Choice
- Help Center
- Central Russia
- Moscow Restaurants
Ratings and reviews, location and contact.
Pleasantly surprised, service is good so is the food. Great selection of Fusion food, a mixture of Italian, Japanese, European, Asian etc. A pleasantly nice dining experience, highly recommended, a must try!
Thank you for your feedback and invite you to have lunch or dinner again aboard the ship in an atmosphere of high standards of yacht hospitality.
everything was perfect - the food, the service, the desserts were the best, nice atmosphere and the location - magical
Best food, best view in Moscow. absolutely faultless from arrival to finish. Best risotto i had for many years absolutely perfectly cooked. The view on Ukrainian hotel and the white house by night is amazing
Had to wait for the food for 1.5 hours and then another 20 minutes for the check. Finally called for the manager and he offered... a 10% discount as a compensation. Simply pathetic! The food is mediocre at best. Not bad per se, but one... would expect something better considering the prices. There are many places to eat in area that are much better. Avoid this one at all costs. More
Hello, Alexander Your comment is extremely important for us, thank you a lot for it. We are terribly sorry for your time that you`ve spent waiting your order and we have already taken actions to improve quality of our service and it would be realy... More
Food is very expensive,very pretentious, doesn't worth that money. Portions are very small. We ordered ravioli and there were 4! Four raviolis! For almost 15 euros. Then we asked to bring us dessert menu but nothing, they didn't even bothered, so we payed and left... without dessert. Very poor service for that price. More
This is a very good restaurant. The food is really good, maybe the best in Moscow. The service is also good. The view from the restaurant is great. The prices are very high.
I often visit this restaurant and must say it’s one of the best in Moscow in terms of quality and service. Staff really try hard to make sure that you are happy and satisfied. Customer service is a huge problem in Moscow but Chaika sets... a great example for others in the industry! Food is delicious and the menu has lots of options for everyone! Atmosphere is great and view is beautiful on the embankment. Special thanks to German & Oleg! More
Thank you for your feedback! Again aboard the yacht restaurant "Chaika" in accordance with the high standards of yacht hospitality.
Highly recommended, great location in the city center of Moscow with a superb atmosphere. Too many menu choices, though all delicious!
Thx a lot for your review! We are looking forward to see you in our restaurants.
Visited this lovely restaurant with a friend of mine. It was relaxingly warm August evening - so the place on the river seemed like a good idea. We came quite early and the restaurant was not full. The hostesses kindly offered several places to sit... and we chose to sit on the sofas. We had some wine, which was good. We struggled a bit when deciding about the food as few options (scallops) were not available. Fish on ice on display did not look very fresh. To be honest it was an unusually hot August and it is probably understandable that some see food options were not available. However, we did manage to order something and sat waiting and looking onto the river. My long-legged friend struggled sitting at the low sofa and the manager noticed that, offering as a very good, proper table beside the open window. It was nice touch and I was very pleased by their polite observations and immediate reaction to solve the problem. Food was quite good and presentation was perfect. Perhaps I can something about the food, but 1 visit is not enough to criticize or make a definitive opinion. Overall, quality place, which of course, does not come cheap. I would recommend this restaurant without hesitation. More
Good afternoon! Thank you for your detailed feedback! We are looking forward to seeing you again, we are sure that you will be delighted with our dishes!
I've been here several times during two business trip in Moscow. The overall quality for both service and food is absolutely top-notch, plus the location is very unique.
Hello! Thank you for your feedback! We are looking forward to visiting again!
Located on a boat at Krasnopresenskaya River Bank this 5 Star Restaurant transforms into a party location due to multiple groups hosting events. Impressive wine selection, Asian and European kitchen...
Thx a lot! We are waiting for you!
It is a nice place to gather specially at the lounge The service and staff very good I like the river view The food is almost like all restaurants in Russia they serve different cuisine. Staring Russian appetizer till Asian dishes Presentation and taste amazing... I consider it overpriced little bit More
Good location. Nice views. Good choice of food and drinks. European and Asian menu. Nice service. Pricey enough.
Had a large group dinner here. Food was above average and service quite good. The real attraction is the view of Moscow from the river on a nice night. Great place for a larger group dinner. More
Hello, John We are really pleased by reading that you and your friends were satisfied by our service, client`s experience is the highest value for us. We will be happy to see you again, come and enjoy some new dishes from our chef and nice... More
The luxurious atmosphere of this place, the view and the location make it quite outstanding. We had dinner here with friends and the dishes were amazing, accompanied by a chilled bottle of Chablis, it really made me feel as if it was a part of... the classic Russian movie. More
RESTAURANT-YACHT CHAIKA, Moscow - Presnensky - Menu, Prices & Restaurant Reviews - Tripadvisor
- Service: 4.5
- Atmosphere: 4.5